Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My spouse completed our taxes onine together using turbo Tax. My spouse is able to submit his taxes through netfile but I get a error message, saying i'm not elgible. why

Why do I get an error message saying i'm not elgible to submit my taxes using netfile?

8 Replies

My spouse completed our taxes onine together using turbo Tax. My spouse is able to submit his taxes through netfile but I get a error message, saying i'm not elgible. why

What is the exact error message you are seeing? Which version of TurboTax are you using? Is it Online or is it the CD/Desktop edition?

I am using the online version and the Standard 2018 version.

thank you. my issue has been resolved. I indicated that my address was outside of Canada.

If you are having issues sending your return using NETFILE, go back to the My Info part of the return and make sure you have answered all the questions, and that all your answers are correct. On the Contact Information page, make sure that you have answered NO to the question “Is your mailing address outside Canada?”.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Wilma2456

Sorry to see you are having a problem. Could you please give us more information about how we can help you?

Thank you for using TurboTax.

My husband taxes went netfile ok but I get an error message unable to accept your netfile return

code 32

"Please select My Info > [Your Name]'s Personal Information from the left side menu. Make sure everything on this page is answered correctly, especially the Are you filing an income tax return with the CRA for the first time?" question. 

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.