If this is the first time you are is submitting a return, the CRA likely doesn’t have your personal information on file, so you will have to print and mail in your return. Here’s how to do it:
To print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA, complete the following steps:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.
2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.
3. Click on the Open a PDF of your federal return for printing link to open/save a PDF of your CRA barcode return.
TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.
4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.
TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:
1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.
2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.
3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.