Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jslaney

I never got the option to file my T1135 after filing my T1? Are they done at the same time now?

I never got the option to file my T1135 after filing my T1. (it does not show up in my returns). My T1135 does show up on my PDF of my return, but I did not file it like I filed my T1 as I was never given that option?

4 Replies

I never got the option to file my T1135 after filing my T1? Are they done at the same time now?

Please go back to File>CRA Online Mail and click Continue until you get to the “Filing your return(s)” page. There is a separate button for filing the T1135.

jslaney

For whatever reason the T1135 button does not show up? Even though it says it will show up on earlier screens?

Go to My Info>Personal Tax Profile for [Your Name], and click Edit next to Your home and other property. Make sure that you have answered YES to the 3rd question "[Your Name], did you own or hold specified where the total cost amount of all such property, at any time in 2018, was more than $100,000 CAD?" foreign property"

If the button still isn't appearing, please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

jslaney

Thanks for the try but this did not work. Just calling in now.