Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EAnn
Level 2

I cannot Print return for my records, and I cannot file (NETFILE option is disabled)

I agree with you taxmonkey.  Unless a user can remember to manually input the carryforward into the form next year, TurboTax will lose track of the carryforward.   As a retired CRA employee and longtime user of TurboTax (and its predecessors), I would recommend waiting for Intuit to fix the issues so as to not create future filing problems.

I cannot Print return for my records, and I cannot file (NETFILE option is disabled)

New update contains unlocked T657, so now I can save as .pdf/print and the NETFILE option is available.

Thank You ... and a request for 2021 version to prioritize T657 earlier in the release process (the form is used by way too many people).

azadqazi

I can not file (NETFILE OPTION disable)

Ca57

What can I do CRA is open but cannot print or net file.  Says government has not completed all form.  What can I do. Thsnks

EAnn
Level 2

It is still early in the filing season.  It is best to check for TurboTax updates everyday.  There are some forms that are not updated until late February or March.  Until the forms are updated, there is nothing else to do but wait.

@Ca57

If you are not able to file and are seeing a message about locked forms, please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? We hope to have the forms unlocked by the end of next week, if not sooner. We will update the FAQ when each form becomes available.

If you don’t have any of the forms on the list but you are still seeing this error message:

If you are using TurboTax Online, please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that your software is fully updated. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to update TurboTax CD/Download: How do I update TurboTax if I have the CD/download edition?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

I can print but it will not offer me the option to netfile. How can i send my taxes once they are done.

For guidance please see our TurboTax FAQ/video In TurboTax Online, how do I submit my tax return to the CRA using NETFILE?

TurboTax FAQ for CD/Download In TurboTax CD/Download, how do I submit my return to the CRA using NETFILE?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I have already paid, but NETFILE says the NOA does not match, they gave me a new NOA.  How can I get to Turbo Tax to use the new NOA in order to file?

@Clint_Stevens Do you mean your NETFILE Access Code (NAC)? The NAC is not mandatory, so if it's not working, you can file without it.