Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrishColleen1960
Returning Member

Unable to purchase more returns, I still have 6 available.

I am trying to purchase additional returns as I have a few more over the $25k limit, the message tells me I have already purchased the maximum returns of twenty, the details from the returns counter show I have used 12 over $25k and 2 under, which leaves 6 available.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled and cleared my cache. 

12 Replies
rhmaan12
Returning Member

I’m having the same issue. I have 9 returns available but when I try to purchase I get same message. I called support and they advised to upgrade to Premier but that is not right. I’ve used Turbo Tax standard for 10 years and never had this issue. I now had to submit an investigation ticket with screen shots for them to review the error 

IrishColleen1960
Returning Member

I agree, I was on the phone with support the other night and my issue has not been resolve.  I am basically out 6 returns on the premier program.  Not a happy camper.

I was asked if my computer was an HP, not sure why no one gave any details on the question nor did they elaborate.

rhmaan12
Returning Member

I’ll let you know if this gets resolved for me

Having any luck, this is so frustrating.

I have been using this software for years, first time I have ever had an issue with the software.

rhmaan12
Returning Member

Still waiting for the call back on the investigation into the issue. They advised could take 6-7 days. I agree super frustrating as I’ve used this program for 10 years and never had an issue before either.

Hi, the latest updated seems to have corrected my issue.  

Hope it also worked for you.

has anyone found a solution to this problem  just spent 3 hours with help and no solution  

Did you get it figured out?

Hi Lizk, it seems this remains an issue.  Hoping the team figures it our soon, April 30th is fast approaching.