Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrm1928

Why is the T5007 I successfully entered not showing up anywhere in the tax return that was submitted?

2 Replies

Why is the T5007 I successfully entered not showing up anywhere in the tax return that was submitted?

Amounts from your T5007 slip are not taxable but are required to be included on your return. 

If your T5007 lists Workers' Compensation benefits, you'll see an entry on line 144 and an offsetting deduction in line 250 of your detailed tax summary (Review tab - Bottomline tax summary - Detailed tax summary).

If your T5007 lists social assistance payments, you'll see an entry on line 145 and an offsetting deduction on line 250.

If these amounts are not appearing, return to the T5007 screen and confirm your entries.

1. In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find.

2. In the Find window, type T5007. 

3. Select T5007 WCB, Social Assistance, and Federal Supplements from the list, and select Go.

ETKG

Help!

My T5007 was entered successfully but does not appear in my tax return. I have followed the prescribed steps and nothing has changed. What do I do?