Representative of Non resident

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes

Pick a language

Français English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Representative of Non resident

Can i Netfile as an authorized representative of 2 non- resident common-law people and will the CRA accept an  e signature on the non-resident forms. Thanks

1 Reply

Representative of Non resident

  • No, you will not be able to Netfile a non-resident tax return, you will have to print & mail it to the CRA.
  • For more detailed information on Netfile eligibility from the CRA, please click here.
  • To find out if the CRA will accept an e-signature, you will have to contact them