Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Canada permits seniors over age 65 to delay receiving Old Age Securty until they turn 70. My husband has delayed receipt of OAS, but he turns 70 in 2024, and has applied to receive it, but not received any payments yet. Because he has not received an... read more
CannyGranny ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
I tried to follow the Customer Service link in the Add a Review screen of the Online version, and it doesn't work. It shouldn't be in there if it isn't operational. TurboTax claims to be able to accept 10,000 lines of T5008. I had five of these slips... read more
CannyGranny ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
When I tried e-filing it was not accepted by CRA because what they see is I have sold my primary residence. I went back over my taxes and could not find any place to correct this.
bellzer1213 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I have tried and still nothing is working , how do fix it, it is showing an error with one of the bursaries I have received
etm20 ‎Posted May 2, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I haven' filed for 2022 but the screen only opens to file for 2023. How to I file for 2022?
amar793549 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I run a small business (sole proprietor) and sold a piece of depreciable equipment. Do I include the income from this sale under my business income on T2125, or is this taken care of under the disposition portion of the CCA calculations? Thanks!
skimmer888 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors