All dialog boxes are the same ... I can't see all the text or information because the font is really big, making the product unusable. I've looked at the File - Page Setup options ... scaling is set to 25% (and I can't change it). I've rebooted and reinstalled a few times. No changes. This is running on Windows 7, I've never had this problem before (still have previous versions of TurboTax installed and working fine). Have attached a screen shot to show what I see. Hoping for a fix here, thanks.
I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.
Have you tried Zooming Out?
To do so, first go over that window with your mouse, then;
- To Zoom Out --> from your keyboard do Ctrl & the - sign together
- To Zoom In --> from your keyboard do Ctrl & the + sign together
Please try this and don't hesitate to let us know if the suggestion does not resolve the issue for you.
You could also try to change Windows display setting, there is a specific option for Message boxes. See screen capture below.
- Goto the Control Panel --> Display Properties (or right-click the desktop and select Properties)
- Click the "Appearance" tab --> click the "Advanced" button
- Click the text that says "Message text" in the Message Box window --> change the font, font size
Be careful though. You can start experimenting and soon forget what the original settings were and you can end up with unreadable font incredibly large, or too small, and don't know what you started with 😉