Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
trying to file with Revenu Quebec and it failed giving me the eel error and saying that the 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '(514) xxx-xxxx' is invalid according to its datatype. How do I correct?
Carnick ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Can I use Turbo tax standard to file for a deceased person? the option in the Profile section doe not contain deceased, only married or widowed (which is me).
Flyer58 ‎Posted March 5, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I am using the download version of Turbo Tax Standard.I did the Home office calculation on CRA site, but when I am trying to enter that info in the Turbo tax. I see 3 columns "GST Taxable" "HST Taxable" "Zero Rated & Exempt" , where it says "Enter th... read more
mansur18 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
We have changed our principal residence in 2023. While filing my 2023 taxes I answered "Yes" when asked in the interview "Did you Dispose of a property in 2023, that was your principal residence",1. But technically I sold the one I was living in for ... read more
mansur18 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
Can I apply to become a legal representative for my husband to do his taxes?
reidlm214 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I have a 1099-DIV form from Vanguard which has a non-0 Section 199A dividends entry. I am a dual citizen and am currently filing my Canadian taxes using Turbo tax. Does anyone know where to enter this information in the Canadian Turbo tax form? I nor... read more
dementia-abm ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
When I tried e-filing it was not accepted by CRA because what they see is I have sold my primary residence. I went back over my taxes and could not find any place to correct this.
bellzer1213 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxBrenda
Address for sending tax owing from B.C?
-steamer- ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
oleksandrkh ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
Top Contributors