Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I be able to efile my taxes with cra Canada????????? tried several times no luck. whats wrong?????????

Got the file ready. when trying to efile I get the flwg*turbotax received numerous change requests from cara right before the start of netfile. we are in the process of finalizing these changes and ensuring that we can stand behind our 100% accuracy guarantee. as a result, you won't be able to file your return at the moment. netfile should be available to you by end of February 2019, so come back then to file your return.*

today is march 2nd what gives

3 Replies

When will I be able to efile my taxes with cra Canada????????? tried several times no luck. whats wrong?????????

There are only a few forms that have still not been finalized yet: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3769141

If you haven’t used any of these forms on your return, make sure there are no unused forms open. Also double check that you (and your spouse, if you have one) have not accidentally said “YES” to the TOSI question. Click on Income> Tax on Split Income (TOSI) in the left hand menu, answer the question “NO” and click “Continue” to save. Then try to file again, starting from the beginning of the Review section.

- From the left side menu, select Review.

- From the options that appear, select Get Started.

- Continue through your return and file.

@gdchrist You are replying to an old post from last year – the post dates were changed to October when we switched to our new Live Community system. This year NETFILE will re-open on February 24, 2020 at 6 a.m EST. Please come back after that time to file your returns.

Still getting this error message this morning