Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gg6

How can I override Federal Amount Transferred from spouse in TurboTax Canada? CRA has eliminated this but I can't override.

4 Replies

How can I override Federal Amount Transferred from spouse in TurboTax Canada? CRA has eliminated this but I can't override.

Which amount are you referring to? Tuition?
gg6

Thanks, Susan.  It's the age amount, Federal and Ontario.  Impact is marginal but I'd like my TurboTax file to reflect this re-assessment.

gg6

Thanks, Susan, for your reply.  I understand this, but TurboTax has assigned the age amount to me and the CRA has assigned it to my wife.  I'd like my TurboTax file to agree with our CRA assessments, but I don't see how I can force the age amount to appear in my wife's return on TT instead of mine.  Any help appreciated.