Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
My Quebec based employer entered QC in box 10, as my Province of employment. My employer also deducted QPP contributions in Box 17. I am a resident of Ontario, working in Ontario. I believe my employer should have listed my province of employment in ... read more
Hofstra0514 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 23m ago by TurboTaxSusan
I filed my 2022 return almost 3 weeks ago by netfile and it still hasn't arrived. what should i do?
maxt16 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 49m ago by TurboTaxSusan
I currently work from home more than 50% of the time - but I'm not forced to work from home. Can I still claim employment expenses? My employer and I do have an agreement that I work from home. I come into the office three days a week for a few hours... read more
Jonny1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by InnaE
I am helping my daughter - she qualified for the retention bonus in 2020 but didn't claim it at that time. I helped her refile and a few days ago she has received a notice-of-reassessment for tax-year 2020. We would like to refile for 2021 to get cau... read more
Scotty3435 ‎Posted March 11, 2023 | Latest post 3 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
The 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '[phone number removed]' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.revenuquebec.ca/T3:noTel' - The Pattern constraint failed.
federicovallenas ‎Posted March 6, 2024 | Latest post 3 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
My husband has a regular health care benefits plan with his job that covers us and our kids. I, on the other hand, have a HCSA or HSA provided by my job's benefits plan. So, for any medical expense or remaining amount of medical expenses not covered ... read more
Sally25 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 5 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
I know there are two different addresses to send returns to. When the instructions specify 'For individuals who live in the following countries,' which address should be used? Is this based on my current address, the address where I resided for the m... read more
Blueorange78 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
Why is Turbo tax requesting payment for my CD purchased 2023 standard Filing on completed returns?
flyboyjbj ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
I'm going through the Turbo Tax review portion and it has a couple of tax-savings opportunities. See below for the two suggestions. ****1) Your non-refundable credits exceed your tax payable. You can carry all or a portion of your medical expenses fo... read more
dioria ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
Top Contributors