Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Do you enter foreign income into line 10400 or under reporting statement of world income *Schedule A" line 6. If i report foreign income in line 10400 there will be a refund. If i report in world income (schedule A) there is tax owning. I am Canadian... read more
Liser27 ‎Posted April 7, 2020 | Latest post a minute ago by joycelow90
Does Turbotax automatcally file the T1135 return along with the T1 return when netfiling or is there a separate process? When I Netfiled I only received one confirmation back and it did not specify what return(s) were filed.
Dafunky1 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
The interest amount on my T5, reported in box 30, is tax deferred over the past 15 years. Is it possible to report a portion of this interest income in a prior year?
Hofstra0514 ‎Posted 5 hours ago
My Quebec based employer entered QC in box 10, as my Province of employment. My employer also deducted QPP contributions in Box 17. I am a resident of Ontario, working in Ontario. I believe my employer should have listed my province of employment in ... read more
Hofstra0514 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
I filed my 2022 return almost 3 weeks ago by netfile and it still hasn't arrived. what should i do?
maxt16 ‎Posted 18 hours ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
I currently work from home more than 50% of the time - but I'm not forced to work from home. Can I still claim employment expenses? My employer and I do have an agreement that I work from home. I come into the office three days a week for a few hours... read more
Jonny1 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by InnaE
I am helping my daughter - she qualified for the retention bonus in 2020 but didn't claim it at that time. I helped her refile and a few days ago she has received a notice-of-reassessment for tax-year 2020. We would like to refile for 2021 to get cau... read more
Scotty3435 ‎Posted March 11, 2023 | Latest post 11 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
The 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '[phone number removed]' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.revenuquebec.ca/T3:noTel' - The Pattern constraint failed.
federicovallenas ‎Posted March 6, 2024 | Latest post 11 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
My husband has a regular health care benefits plan with his job that covers us and our kids. I, on the other hand, have a HCSA or HSA provided by my job's benefits plan. So, for any medical expense or remaining amount of medical expenses not covered ... read more
Sally25 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 13 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors