Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you have a contest that end April 31, 2018 when every child knows 30 days has September, April, June and November....makes me leary of your abilities?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why do you have a contest that end April 31, 2018 when every child knows 30 days has September, April, June and November....makes me leary of your abilities?

Thanks for letting us know of the typo!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Can you please advise us which contest you are speaking of?

it was a contest done after a review of my need for help with an agent...today 3/26 in ontario
it offered 50$ or something if I notified all of my social media

The only one we are aware of says April 30, 2018. If you see this date again could you please let us know exactly where so we can identify this error.

Thanks for letting us know of the typo!