Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted tax return successfully and received a NetFile Confirmation. Then selected sign up for ENOA. TT crashed. After restart it says "Finish and File return".

I submitted my husband's return successfully and received a NetFile Confirmation. Then selected option to sign up for ENOA. 

Then TurboTax crashed.

After i restarted TurboTax and went to File > NETFILE or Print, it says "Finish up and file your federal return to the CRA" next to his return.

Do i need to re-file the return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Submitted tax return successfully and received a NetFile Confirmation. Then selected sign up for ENOA. TT crashed. After restart it says "Finish and File return".

If you have the confirmation number you do not need to file the tax return again there can only be one tax return per individual in the CRA system.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

If you have the confirmation number you do not need to file the tax return again there can only be one tax return per individual in the CRA system.

Will the fact that it is not registered as "sent" in TT impact me in future tax preparations?

As long as you have a confirmation code or can access the code from CRA if registered for My Account at CRA then your tax return was netfiled and is being processed.

Same thing happened to me

This happened to me as well.  Just wondering how you can get Turbo Tax to show on the program that you have filed or if it matters?

Same thing happened to me just now. Apparently, this is still a bug.