Dulce1989
Returning Member

After you file

Waste of time. I  have the exact same thing as you with the exception that mine has the date of Mar 01, 2022. I called the number, dial the extension, and my call went through just to be told it is a general notification after it has been 16 weeks since they received your amended return. There is no additional information pending on my end to be sent as the only thing wrong was the child credit was entered incorrectly. However, the reps who answer the phones can't assist with processing your refund. They will ask you to wait for 5-7min constantly while they review the information. She told me I have to wait for up to another 120 days from May 28, 2022, so that someone can review my amended form and have my funds released. She did state that she would mark a note on my file so that the worker can process it ASAP as all corrections have already been made. Now all I have to do is wait for an IRS worker to get to it as they are behind as we all know. Hopes this helps as I have been doing all kinds of research and nothing is helping.