After you file

I can empathize with some of the people here since I ended up paying TurboTax significantly more this year than I have in the past. That said, I was aware of the option I selected once I started the filing process, as I've done through TT for almost 10years now. I felt like I was somewhat locked into the amount, and ended up paying for the higher priced "service" even though I didn't end up talking with a "tax expert" and seemingly didn't have an additional review that took place. Long story short, I paid a lot more this year for the same exact service that I've paid every year since first using TT back in 2014/2015. As a few others have said, it would be great if I could get a refund, though, I feel like that's extremely unlikely since I signed documents which stated the amounts and fees prior to finishing everything. Next year I'll also be reconsidering how I file since TT no longer seems like the most cost effective option for my family and me (Ended up paying over $330 in fees where I probably could've gone with whatever the "free" or cheapest option was...).