Credit Karma Closed Account and sent bad checks.

So for 2 months now I’ve been going back and forth with credit karma. After they closed my account they refused to send me my check with my tax refund. I argued with them the entire month of March over email because they will not give u a number to call and talk to someone. Anyways after a month of arguing I finally received a check from them. I went to my bank and deposited it into my account but 2 days later the check was returned because credit karma issued a stop payment. That happened on April 10th. 8 days later I received another check. So I took it to Walmart, they couldn’t cash it. I even took it to a check cashing service and MVB Bank told them they do not verify checks to third party services. So reluctantly I took it to my bank. But before I went inside I called and verified the check. They said it was a good check. So I took it inside and deposited it. Now today I called an asked about an update with the check and they said it was a bad check and got returned. Now my bank refuses to do business with me and are closing my account down saying I had back to back returned checks and labeled it as fraud.