State tax filing

i was not clear enough-- i did work as a non resident from NJ for 8 months

soi need to file a  NJ part year non resident form(is there such a form or does one just use a NR form and put only lets say 8/12 of ones total income down in the "everywhere" column?

in the past i lived in NY and worked in NJ for the entire year and did a NJ non resident form

But in 2023 i only worked in NJ as a non resident for 8 months

for 8 months i was employed in NJ while i lived in utah (though unfortunately withholdings were still made to NY but i understand i file a non resident NY return and reclaim all the withholdings)

but for NJ i do pay taxes for 8 months as a  non resident  (as I did when I lived in NY and worked in NJ just different as now only 8 instead of 12 months of the year).  

The difference to other years is that in September my employer changed my work state to utah to match where i lice, so as of September i have no tax obligation in NJ so for income earned everywhere on the NJ form i need to prorate to only 8/12 and  

i do not see where on the NJ non resident form it allows me to show i was only non resident for 8 months.  

do i just amend the amounts that come up in turbotax based on my federal return to show only 8/12 of my :other income" by way of prorating?
@AnnetteB6