Can't E-File Illinois Return because individual State W2s don't add up to federal

Hello,

I'm trying to file my Illinois state return, but I get the following error message: "Return cannot be e-filed when the sum of Illinois wages plus out of state wages on all W-2s does not equal total wages reported on IL Schedule CR."  

I live in Illinois, but worked in IL, PA, and KS during the year, so three state returns.  After receiving the error message, I did some digging and realized the sum of my state wages, tips, etc. boxes for my three state W-2s are greater than box 1 on my federal W-2.  In speaking with my company's payroll department, evidently PA treats 401K contributions differently than federal rules, which results in a higher wage figure being reported for PA state purposes.  But as a result, it throws turbotax out of balance and it won't let me e-file.

Any suggestions on how to modify the input to Turbotax where it will let me e-file, without changing my actual tax liability?  I assume I should be able to change the amount of other state wages on my IL return such that it will cause everything to balance while not changing what I owe to Illinois, but have been unsuccessful in figuring it out myself.  Thanks