New Member

I received short term disability that is non-taxable for 2018. How do I enter it as there is no T4?

Do I need to report non-taxable disability payment?  I was told no T4 will be issued.  Just to clarify, I got disability payments for 6 months through the union.  There are 4 months that I worked and I got a T4 for that which I reported.

This is what I got from the union:  benefits are not taxable because it is a self-insured plan. You have already paid income tax on the monthly fee deducted from your salary, therefore the benefits cannot be taxed. You will not receive a T4.