Can you please tell me how to login to a new account?

I've been trying to use your Turbo tax filing account. I have tried to register for several times, with various new passwords and verification codes. It goes round and round, and I simply can't start. 

I've used Turbo Tax for the last couple of years, and have had no such problems.  What is wrong?

Getting started

These are the most common reasons for having to reset your password every time you log into your online account:
Trying to sign in with a username instead of an email, sometimes we create one or the other and forget that we have logged into the "username" account as opposed to the "email address" account or vice versa.
 Changed your phone number since you first created the account? Maybe it was created with a different phone number.
 Using a totally different email address when you created the account.
Let me know if any of this has resolved your issue......
Fred8son

Getting started

None of these has resolved my installation issue. I've been using Turbotax, or its previous versions, for over 20 years - always by CD download.  Bought Online version yesterday at Costco but nowhere do I find a display to enter my Activation Code.  See 3-step instruction on inside cover of Standard Edition box. How do I resolve this? 

Getting started

@ Fred, We have a great FAQ that explains where to enter the Online Activation code. Have you checked this out yet? https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/in-the-online-edition-of-tur...