New Member

Should I claim a T4A from an RESP for a 17 year old on my form? Do I make a claim for him individually?

He was 17 in 2018 and withdrew $500 from the RESP. He also had scholarship money, and OSAP funding. How do I handle these items on my form. Can he have a separate form if he was 17?


Getting started

No. You can’t put your child’s T-slips on your return. They should put it on their own return, if they are filing one.

Do minors (children under 18) have to file a tax return?

View solution in original post