teng2000

Anyone had a problem with the return counter? The return counter indicated I prepared 20 returns which is not possible as I only did 2 returns. How can this happen?

The other 18 returns show the Source is "Another Computer" with no Name, SIN# and type is "paid " or  "Freedom".  I had to buy another 20 returns so I could Netfile on time as I had a balance owing.  I cannot file my wife's return because it says I have already prepared the max. 20 on this computer.  I should be refunded because I think there is either a bug or someone used a number generator that used the exact same installation key code.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Getting started

Please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you (*Not available for TurboTax Free users*). https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013
darbuckle3
Returning Member

Getting started

the steps I have to go through to get the actual phone number is ridiculous

Getting started

Issue with return counter again in 2020, I still have no resolution I am out 8 returns.  Unable to file for some spouses.  

SylL
Returning Member

Getting started

If you call the help line, they can contact the techs and work with them.  They answer in 5  minutes or less