Non-residents since 2015. In 2018, got income due to settlement in Quebec. Got T4/Releve-1. Turbotax, won't print Quebec tax. How to print Quebec forms for non-resident?

We do not live in Quebec since July 2015. In 2018, the workers from the company my wife worked for did a strike demanding some benefits for a time my wife still worked with them (2014-2015). In the settlement, the employer paid some retroactive benefits for this past period and my wife received $250 in 2018 as a result and a T4 and Releve-1 was issued for her.

I did Turbotax and selected the option where I am a non-resident for provincial taxes. I paid for filing and it printed only the federal tax return (missing steps 2 through 6) but it did not print the Quebec tax return. Speaking with Revenu Quebec, they said we have to file a tax return even for that small amount.

How can I print the missing pages from the federal return and the return for Quebec?

Getting started

We're sorry for the inconvenience.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to contact our customer support.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013