Manual Updates for TT Business Incorporated 2018 - where can we download?

I cant seem to automatically update turbotax 2018 incorporated, receiving the error "The class is not registered" from qtupdate.  When trying to carryforward the previous year, I receive "Access Violation in module QTBInc.exe".  There is an update available, but it is not updating because of the first error.  I would like to install the patch manually, but for some reason the patches/updates arent publically available on the intuit website.  Can you please point me to the updates for incorporated so I can download and let me know if you've run into this on any other computers?  I'm running windows 10 with all the latest patches/updates.  Was running antivirus, but tried disabling that.. I've uninstalled and re-installed and nothing seems to be getting this to work.  The previous year turbotax incorporated is running fine (2017) and can open the same file I tried to carry forward.

Getting started

Hi, thank you for using TurboTax Live Community

I apologize for this issue but an agent should be able to troubleshoot and resolve this for you.  Please contact us at 1-888-829-8608

Hope this helps

Getting started

Its ok, I managed to get it resolved myself.  I stripped turbotax off my pc and redownloaded/reinstalled.

View solution in original post