Re: If you have no taxes to pay or credits that yo...
New Member

Getting started

I also received a NR4 from my bank in Canada. I'm a non-resident living over seas. In the NR4 form is has Income code 61 (interest is from a GIC). No tax was deducted (Exemption Code S). My bank always tell me to contact a charter accountant when ask questions.  So I called CRA. CRA said I don't have to pay any tax or file any tax return form (don't have to do anything).  But it still scares me every year I get an NR4 in the mail. 

This widget could not be displayed.