Re: If you had two separate employers, you should ...

Getting started

Unfortunately, only 2 spots are provided for employment expenses in this section as it is uncommon to claim expenses for more than two employers in a tax year.


However, you do have options:

  • a) add all the expenses together for all employers and declare them as one entry. With this option, you'll need to send a note to CRA after filing to itemize the 3 different employers.
  • b) submit only information relating to 2 employers and then file an adjustment to your filed return to include the 3rd.

For more information, if needed, please review the link provided below:

This widget could not be displayed.