Re: No. Your scholarship/bursary income will be ei...

Getting started

Check that you have your tuition amount reported corrected. You should have received a T2202 from your education institute. If not, sign to your college or university online account and obtain this form. 


In your TurboTax > go to Find on the top bar > search for T2202 > make sure you use the full-time box for your months of enrollments to exempt the scholarship you received from taxes. 


If you have further question regarding the tuition amount, please check this link:


I hope this was helpful

This widget could not be displayed.