Getting started

Most people don't get any Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB) payments anymore, as the credit was replaced by the Canada Child Benefit (CCB). If you had gotten a payment, then you would have received a RC62 slip with the amount on it. If you have a CRA My Account login, then you can check there if you received any UCCB for 2019. You can login to the CRA's My Account here:


If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: