rgramones

I am not sure if I submit my retun that I filed here cause I did'nt get any confirmation just a receipt for my pay.

Getting started

If you did not receive an email with a confirmation number, you most likely did not file your tax return.

Please see the link provided below to assist you further with successfully Netfiling your tax return:

Footnote: We at TurboTax want to encourage you and your close family to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Please review the articles provided below for more information during these difficult times: 

AAikram
Returning Member

Getting started

hi I filed my 2019Tax return today @ Oct28,2020.

I receive a transaction # T[phone number removed].

I thought my tax has been filed and all information submitted to CRA. After passing 3hrs I called service Canada for confirmation and an agent told me they did not receive any online 2019 tax return. you need to login to turbo and find confirmation# and I am trying my best to find a confirmation # but I am failed to find it. plz do help me in this matter. my email: [email address removed].

User ID: AAikram

Getting started

You will need to open your return and go to the review section, continue and you will see where it will ask if you want to print to mail or NetFile your return

AAikram
Returning Member

Getting started

where can I find my tax review this application is so much confusing no specific button option. and no direct online help who can assist me. My 2019tax returns not yet submitted by Netfile Returns. I am very much disappointed by ur services plz help me...

Getting started

If you haven’t completed the Review section of your return, complete that first.

1. In the upper-right area of TurboTax, select Find.
  2. In the Find field, type “Return summary,” select it, and then select Go.
  3. Follow the instructions to complete your review, which is complete when you land on the Let’s file your return step.

Before you begin, complete the payment/confirmation step

If you haven’t paid for your return (or confirmed your order, if you’re using TurboTax Free), complete that first. Here’s how:

2. In the Find field, type “NETFILE.”
  3. From the list of results, select NETFILE your tax return and then select Go.
  4. On the Just a few steps left and we’ll file your return step, select the Start button next to Review your order (or Review and Confirm, for TurboTax Free).
  5. Follow the instructions to complete payment/confirmation, which is complete when TurboTax brings you back to the Just a few steps left and we’ll file your return step.

Note: Paying for your return does not file your return to the CRA.

How to submit your tax return using NETFILE

2. In the Find field, type “NETFILE.”
  3. From the list of results, select NETFILE your tax return and then select Go.
  4. If you see the Do you want to register for CRA’s online mail? step, select the option you prefer, and then select Continue.
  5. On the Filing your return(s) step, select the NETFILE CRA button.
    • If you’ve prepared a return for your spouse/partner together with yours, your returns must be filed one at a time. You’ll need to select the NETFILE CRA button for each of your returns. TurboTax will bring you back to this step to file the second return once the first return has been filed.
    • On the NETFILE your Return to the CRA step, select Agree and NETFILE. TurboTax then transmits your return to the CRA for you.
    • On the pop-up Congratulations! step, select Continue.
    • A NETFILE confirmation number appears on The CRA received your NETFILE return step to confirm your return has been successfully received by the CRA.

Important: If your return is not accepted by the CRA when you attempt to file, TurboTax will display an error message and/or an error code explaining why your return was not accepted. Depending on the error you receive, you may be able to resolve the error and try to submit to NETFILE again. Until you get a CRA confirmation number, you have not successfully filed.

If you are eligible to use CRA’s NETFILE service, be sure to continue following the steps in TurboTax until you get a NETFILE confirmation number; it’s your guarantee that your return was received. Save this number for your records.

1elvis tcb
Returning Member

Getting started

i havent received my netfile confirmation for 2021