What do you do when you enter the licence code and it saids it invalid?

Returning Member

Getting started

yes that is the problem

johnwestra
Returning Member

Getting started

I signed on once, did some work, signed off and tried to sign on again but get the message "all available activations have been used. Error 603" My Standard online version allows for 8 returns. How do I get on again?

Getting started

Activation number will not let me start to open my account. Says invalid. It is the only number and it is entered correctly. 

GucciFara

Getting started

I am entering my pre-payment activation code and says it is invalid?

m-traynor

Getting started

hi i bought my turbotaxdelux edtion last night my activtion key wont work

Boldford

Getting started

turbo tax is a joke  it doesnt work   

Getting started

@m-traynor

First, please make sure that you have purchased the right product. The codes for TurboTax Online will not work with TurboTax CD/Download & vice-versa.

Second, please make sure you are using the right code. if you bought TurboTax at an online retailer, they will normally send you the code via email or give you a link where you can get the code.

If you have bought TurboTax Online, please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code?

If you have bought TurboTax CD/Download, you will be asked for the licence code when you install the software. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on the licence code: Where is my TurboTax licence code? You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2021 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

Heather24old
Returning Member

Getting started

not able to activate my licence code

Sue77

Getting started

I input the correct activation code  but always invalid. 

every 4 digits it shows hyphen . it  should be Space only. 

How do I Input activation Code correctly?