jhbell45

Reinstalling turbo tax on a different computer

Getting started

We can certainly help you to install TurboTax on a different computer. To install TurboTax on another computer, you will need to repeat the same steps as you followed in the installation of the software on your old computer, please follow the instruction on this FAQ – How do I install TurboTax for the current tax year after I download it from the internet? .

You can also visit Frequently asked questions about installing the TurboTax CD/download edition and I got a new computer. How do I transfer my TurboTax CD/Download file from last year into this year's... for additional information.

If you need any further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using TurboTax

JLunn1

Getting started

Hello, 

I purchased Turbotax desktop for business last year and have since bought a new computer. 

When I install and use the code from last year I get an error that there is no more licenses for that code.  I did not submit using that code. Is it possible to recover the code? The old computer it was installed on has been wiped, and is no longer accessible to me. 

Thank you, 

John

Getting started

@JLunn1 Do you mean TurboTax Home & Business (T1) or TurboTax Business Incorporated (T2)?

JLunn1

Getting started

Hi Susan, 

Its the Business Incorporated (T2) version.

Thank you, 

John

Getting started

@JLunn1 If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.