tedshaw

I have a form "OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT, RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN". It does not seem to have a form name/number like say a T4. WHAT IS THIS?

It shows a number or form number at the bottom - D030 (01/150

Getting started

You would need to contact the institution you are dealing with . They may have send you a statement.  All financial institutions would provide you with a slip to  enter in your return.

View solution in original post

asan72

Getting started

The moderator seems not to have read the question with attention... When someone says "I have a form..." it is because he ALREADY has a form. No need to contact any institution. The point is WHERE do we enter the values in the form within TurboTax?
nahkrahza

Getting started

I'm equally frustrated with this! Please read question and provide clear answer. I have an official tax receipt given to by institution in question so there is no other information I need from them. What I need to know is WHERE to input this data in TurboTax. All searches about this centre of RRSP info and this is clearly NOT an RRSP. I thought there'd be a field with this "retirement savings plan" in it and then it be simple input.