mikestrik

I received "an internal error has occurred" message. error code TT600. I tried to restart the program but will not restart!

error code TT600

Getting started

You may have entered something into your return that TurboTax cannot understand or enter into the return:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647802

Getting started

Getting started

I spent 2 hours trying to help neighbours with same issue.  Finally got through on phone and spent another 2 hours with a "Tech Support" person.  He advised uninstall, then re install.  Neighbours lost all their data.  Not satisfied with Turbo Tax this year.  It was also extremely difficult to find the phone number.  "NOT"   "there every step of the way" for us.

Getting started

Sorry to hear you are having such difficulties with completing these returns for your neighbours using the TurboTax CD/Download version. In accordance with privacy laws and Intuit standards, we will need them to contact us directly with more information. We can then see about getting them a refund for the CD/Download version already purchased or providing a code for the Online version.

We have removed all personal information from this public forum for both your neighbours and yourself. As you have not had an optimal experience with our phone support, we suggest letting a member of our Social Experience team can assist you. 

Please reach out to us via private message or on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger PrivateMessage or Twitter Direct Message.

Getting started

Where is the support????

I have sent emails with no replys.... how long should someone have to wait?

The software is supposed to save time... not create more work..... I could have done my return manually while I wait for a response!

Getting started

@kbm16 We don't have a support email, so I'm not sure who you were emailing. 

We are on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/TurboTaxCanada

We are on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/messages/19496097-385034351

To talk to our phone support team, call 1-888-829-8608.

Getting started

Then why would you include this email address with my activation software and say " contact us"

[email address removed]

Getting started

@kbm16 If the email address doesn't contain TurboTax or Intuit in the domain name (after the @) then it's not from TurboTax Canada. I'm not sure why that other email address is showing up. I would recommend contacting phone support as they can screen share with you and see what is actually happening on your computer.

Getting started

I ordered Turbo Tax Software, and that is the email address that came with my activation code.

Why would I, as the customer , not think that this was sent by Turbo Tax?

And it states:

This email contains the activation keys and their redemption links for the products from your recent purchase. Please retain this email for your records.

To download and install your software, please click on the download link and follow your browser's instructions to save the installation file to your local drive. Once downloaded, please select and execute the installation file and follow the on screen instructions and enter your software activation key when prompted.

INTUIT TURBOTAX STANDARD TY22 ESD

ESD Order

Costco PO Number

Sale Date

2023/02/23 14:53:15 PM

Key 1

Download link 1

Download link(64 Bit) 1

Please note that use of these keys is subject to the manufacturers End User Licence Agreement.

Contact Us: [email address removed]