New Member

Where do I claim the RPP contributions made to Union pension plan for leave of absence besides the total listed in box 20 of my T4??

I extended my maternity leave for part of 2017, and purchased back the credit for the leave. I have a T4 from my employer, and a Tax Recept from my Union, but I am not sure where I should claim the additional RPP contribution made.

New Member

Getting started

In Turbo Tax Desktop software, use the RRSP section found in the left hand menu of Easy Steps. Select the "RPP Past Service Contribution" option (see screen shot) and then proceed to provide the required information. The deduction will transfer to Line 207 of the tax return.