New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Getting started

My employer hired me on parttime contract and asked me to pay my taxes myself. 

They won't provide me T4. 

Every month I send invoice for amount (A hours x hourly rate) and receive payment by cheque. 

My question is if I just mention it as other income/occasional income in turbo tax will it be okay. 

That section in turbo tax do not have field for entering my company name. Sometimes I heard i can report it as T2215 showing it as my business expense. What would be the most appropriate option to report my income in turbotax? I work in ontario.