Returning Member

Investors and rental owners

Hi DanPaul03, Thanks for the reply.

I am already a US resident alien living in the US. But I do have some Canadian stocks held in a Canadian brokerage.

Q1. For US tax return, can I use US Turbotax for US resident alien with some Canadian stock trades? If not, can I use Sprintax?

Q2. For my Canadian tax return, what software can I use to file Canadian investment income? I tried Canadian version of Turbotax Premium. The software locked up when I entered my US address.