hebafouda

I have a NRTFILE error asking for my business or rental address is missing information and that i have entered Invalid industry code. I don't have a business.

Investors and rental owners

Did you enter a T4A slip with an entry in Box 20 or 48?
hebafouda

Yes i do .
hebafouda

in box 20

The CRA considers amounts in box 20 and box 48 of the T4A slip as self-employment/business income.

If you entered a T4A slip in your return with amounts in box 20 or box 48, you must complete a Form T2125: Statement of Business Activities. Only minimal entries are required; the business name can be your name and the business address can be your home address.

You will need to "edit" the information that has transferred from the T4A to the Business Statement. To do so, go to:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3282160

simonw

I have the same problem this year - got this message below that blocks Netfiling and yet I don't have any business income. We have a rental property in Florida, so put in the US address.  It was no problem for the past 7 years.

Any advice?

Your business or rental address is missing information (i.e. number and street) or it has a character that can't be used. These include an ampersand (&) an asterisk (*), spaces after the entry or a period as a first or last character. All address fields must also begin and end with an alpha or numeric character. As well, your postal code must be valid and match your Province of residence.

Did you solve your problem? I have the same problem, however I had some business income. My business address is the same as my residence address.