Investors and rental owners

Yes, he can claim the rent that he paid in Manitoba on his income tax return.  Please click on the heading titled Provincial and put a checkmark next to Education Property Tax Credit (Rent Paid).  He will then be prompted to enter the amount of rent paid.

View solution in original post