New Member

Can I use turbo tax self employed if I have a rental investment property?

I file with my spouse, he has a job and gets a T4. We own one rental investment property and I make under $6,000 watering plants at a school self employed. Some years I make additional income as an artist. Last year we used Turbo Tax Home & Business. But I was told we can file together just using the Self Employed package.


Investors and rental owners

Yes all you needs will be covered in the Self-Employment version. 

Quick tip: When you are in your return, you can use the "Find" icon to specify what you are looking for. ie "rental", "T4". This will bring you to whatever specific section you need to report.

View solution in original post