Investors and rental owners

Yes all you needs will be covered in the Self-Employment version. 

Quick tip: When you are in your return, you can use the "Find" icon to specify what you are looking for. ie "rental", "T4". This will bring you to whatever specific section you need to report.

View solution in original post