Re: There is even a special form called a Form T11...
New Member

Investors and rental owners

I have sold US stocks, with a capital gain less that 100 000$.  So I understand I cannot use form T1135.  Where do I enter the income from that sale ?  Thanks.

This widget could not be displayed.