New Member

Investors and rental owners

I am surprised that TD Waterhouse cannot offer you any answers or support in this regard.  If these were publically traded shares and are traded or signed over in an arms length transaction, you should be able to claim your loss. If these are shares other than publically traded, perhaps you should contact Canada Revenue at 1-800-959-8281 for their guidance

View solution in original post