Level 6

Investors and rental owners

Thank you for your question. You will enter the form T777 in your tax software. In the form, you will see field number 8862 (Accounting and legal fees).  You can click on find and write T777. You will then choose T777- Statement of employment expense. Then click yes and choose T2200 - Declaration of Conditions of Employment. On the next page, check the boxes that apply to your situation and click continue. You will enter the amount in the Accounting and legal fees field. Please click here for more information. 

View solution in original post