Unfortunately, we need more details about the kind of information you have entered. However, below is a list of instructions that you may find helpful:
To delete info from your return, use the Find button from the menu to jump to the applicable spot in TurboTax.
For example, here's how you'd delete a T4 slip:
- Select Find from the menu.
- In the Find window, type T4.
- Select T4 from the list and then select Go.
- On the T4 slip Summary step, select Delete next to the slip that you want to delete.
Here is a TurboTax FAQ link regarding deleting information entered into online edition of TurboTax How do I delete info I've entered into the online edition of TurboTax?.
Use the navigation menu or the Find feature to jump to the part of the interview where you entered the information you want to delete.
For example, to delete a T4-slip:
- From the navigation menu, select INCOME & EXPENSES, then T-slips.
- Under T-slips, select T4 Employment income.
- On the Summary step, select Delete next to the slip you want to delete.
Please visit How do I delete info I've entered into the CD/download edition of TurboTax? for further explanation.
If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.
Thank you for choosing TurboTax.