New Member


If the investment reported on your T5 is a joint investment with your spouse or common-law partner, enter your percentage of the investment in the first box. If the shares are 50% each (50-50) then enter 50% in the first box, and do not enter a percentage in the second spouse's slip.

For each box that applies to you, enter the full amount from your T5 slip; only your portion is transferred to your return. If you are preparing a coupled return, your spouse's portion is transferred his or her return.

    Note: Although this amount does not appear in your spouse's T5 entry window, do not re-enter it there. It has been included on his or her Schedule 4 - Statement of Investment income.

View solution in original post