New Member

Can you do a small business return here if you have already done your regular taxes?

New Member


If the small business is an incorporated company, you will need T2 software.  Link below.

If this business is not incorporated, but a sole proprietorship, it should have been added to your personal tax as self-employed income.

View solution in original post