I am not self-employed but review is asking questions about my self-employment

I am not self-employed. However, in the Review section I have 3 errors: 1) "You have indicated that you have self-employment income but your province of self-employment is missing." 2) "You have entered an invalid industry code." and 3) Your business or rental address is missing information." I can't net-file because of these errors. What caused these errors and how do I get rid of the problem.

Self-employed

Do you have income reported on a T4A? If so in what box number?

Self-employed

I have a small amount listed on box 48 of a T4A. I received an honorarium for speaking at a church. This was a one-time thing; I don't have any kind of a business.

Self-employed

In the review section Turbo Tax asked me to enter the province, address, etc. of my business or I would not be able to apply electronically. However, when I clicked on the "fix it" tab for the province problem, it said not to enter a province unless I had a business there. This seems like a real catch-22.

Self-employed

Also, when I printed out a paper copy of the return Turbo Tax spit out a T2125 "Statement of Business or Professional Activities" requesting business name, address, etc.

Self-employed

You have to report T4AP box 48 amount as business income. See flip side of your T4A slip or click on the link below and look at box 48 (page 2) description. It says T4A box 48 is business income. you need to enter T2125.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t4a/t4a-15e.pdf

View solution in original post

Aug26205

Self-employed

I have union dues not self employed income

Kennedyjo

Self-employed

I do not have a box 28 on my T4A(p)

Self-employed

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.